A return authorization number (RA) is required for your package return. We will not accept packages without this number and all packages will be promptly returned to sender without opening if they do not have this number clearly marked on the outside of the shipping box. Please contact Christmas Web at returns@ChristmasWeb.com or phone at (205) 957-5599 to obtain a return authorization number. Please provide complete information in your e-mail or phone notification so that we can process your return in a more timely fashion. (ie. order information, invoice number, shipping information, etc...) Items should be shipped to Christmas Web as insured packages that can be tracked. We suggest that you use either UPS or FedEx for shipping.
We will not be responsible for returned packages until we receive them.
No returns will be processed without prior authorization. All items being returned must:
- Have the authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the shipping box
- Be accompanied by a copy of the Sales Receipt and include a short note inside the box explaining why the order is being returned
- Return order within 7 Days for a full refund (less the shipping and handling), if not satisfied.
- Return order within 8-30 Days paying a 20% restocking fee
- Items being returned must be in the original unopened packaging, undamaged box with all accessories, tie-downs and packing materials included, and; show no… wear, tear, or stains.
If you have any questions, please contact us by E-mailing us, or call us:
Phone: (770) 394-8100
Send your package, with the RA # clearly marked on the outside to:
Christmas Web Returns
4935 Cold Harbor Drive
Birmingham, AL 35223